안녕하십니까? 인공지능융합연구소를 방문해 주셔서 감사합니다.연구소장 양민규
- •성명 : 양민규
- •이메일 : firstname.lastname@example.org
- •소속 : 삼육대학교 지능정보융합학부
- •연락처 : 02-3399-1928
연구소장의 기간, 내용을 나타내는 테이블입니다. 기간 내용 2004 B.S, Physics, Korea University (2004) 2006 M.S, Electrical and Electronic Engineering,Yonsei University 2011 Ph.D, Electrical and Electronic Engineering,Yonsei University
- •뉴로모픽 컴퓨팅
- •3D크로스 포인트 RRAM 기술
- •크로스 포인트 선택소자 개발
- •뉴메모리 디바이스 제작 및 신뢰성 평가
- •MNIST 개발
- •1. TH Kim, MK Yang, “Characteristics of Resistive Switching of SRO/SrZrO3/Pt Stack Processed at Full Room Temperature” Electronic Materials Letters 17 (1), 63-67 (2021)
- •2. Hyemi Han, Yoo Jin Lee, Jihoon Kyhm, Jae Seung Jeong, Jae‐Hoon Han, Min Kyu Yang, Kyung Min Lee, Yeongyu Choi, Tae‐Hoon Yoon, Hyunsu Ju, Suk‐kyun Ahn, Jung Ah Lim “High‐Performance Circularly Polarized Light‐Sensing Near‐Infrared Organic Phototransistors for Optoelectronic Cryptographic Primitives” Advanced Functional Materials 30 (52), 2006236 (2020)
- •3. GS Lee, JS Jeong, MK Yang, JD Song, YT Lee, H Ju “Non-volatile memory behavior of interfacial InOx layer in InAs nano-wire field-effect transistor for neuromorphic application” Applied Surface Science, 148483 (2020)
- •4. MK Yang, JK Lee “CNT/AgNW multilayer electrodes on flexible organic solar cells” Electronic Materials Letters 16 (6), 573-578 (2020)
- •5. JJ Ryu, K Jeon, G Kim, MK Yang, C Kim, DS Jeong, GH Kim “Highly Linear and Symmetric Weight Modification in HfO2‐Based Memristive Devices for High‐Precision Weight Entries” Advanced Electronic Materials 6 (9), 2000434 (2020)
- •6. H Ju, MK Yang “Duality characteristics of bipolar and unipolar resistive switching in a Pt/SrZrO3/TiOx/Pt stack” AIP Advances 10 (6), 065221 (2020)
- •7. DK Lee, GH Kim, H Sohn, MK Yang “Ti-doped alumina based reliable resistive switching in sub-μA regime” Applied Physics Letters 116 (21), 213503 (2020)
- •8. DK Lee, GH Kim, H Sohn, MK Yang “Role of an Interfacial Layer in Ta2O5‐Based Resistive Switching Devices for Improved Endurance and Reliable Multibit Operation” physica status solidi (RRL)–Rapid Research Letters 14 (3), 1900646 (2020)
- •9. MK Yang “Improved Resistive Memory Switching of NiO x/MnOx Double Stack” Journal of the Korean Physical Society 76 (3), 190-193 (2020)
- •10. DK Lee, GH Kim, H Sohn, MK Yang “Positive effects of a Schottky-type diode on unidirectional resistive switching devices” Applied Physics Letters 115 (26), 263502 (2019）
- •11. MK Yang, GH Kim “Post‐Annealing Effect on Resistive Switching Performance of a Ta/Mn2O3/Pt/Ti Stacked Device”physica status solidi (RRL)–Rapid Research Letters 12 (6), 1800031 (2018)
- •12. G H Kim, H Ju, MK Yang, DK Lee, JW Choi, JH Jang, SG Lee, IS Cha “Four‐Bits‐Per‐Cell Operation in an HfO2‐Based Resistive Switching Device”, Small 13 (40), (2017)
- •13. Y Koo, S Lee, S Park, M Yang, H Hwang “Simple Binary Ovonic Threshold Switching Material SiTe and Its Excellent Selector Performance for High-Density Memory Array Application “IEEE Electron Device Letters 38 (5), 568-571 (2017)
- •14. M Lübben, S Menzel, SG Park, M Yang, R Waser, I Valov “SET kinetics of electrochemical metallization cells: influence of counter-electrodes in SiO2/Ag based systems Nanotechnology 28 (13), 135205, (2017)
- •15. MK Yang, H Ju, GH Kim, JK Lee, HC Ryu “Direct evidence on Ta-Metal Phases Igniting Resistive Switching in TaOx Thin Film Scientific reports 5, 14053 (2015)
- •16. MK Yang, GH Kim, H Ju, JK Lee, HC Ryu “The interfacial layer effect on bi-stable resistive switching phenomenon in MnOx thin film “Applied Physics Letters 107 (5), 053503 (2015)
- •17. MK Yang, GH Kim, H Ju, JK Lee, HC Ryu “An analysis of “non-lattice” oxygen concentration effect on electrical endurance characteristic in resistive switching MnOx thin film” Applied Physics Letters 106 (5), 053504 (2015)
- •18.. D.J. Seong, M. K. Yang, Hyunsu Ju, J.M. Lee, et al. “Highly Reliable ReRAM Technology with Encapsulation Process for 20nm and Beyond”, International Memory Workshop (IMW), 42-43 (2013)
- •19. Chan-Rok Park, Sun-Young Choi, Yil-Hwan You, Min Kyu Yang, Seung-Muk Bae, Jeon-Kook Lee, et al. “Impedance Spectroscopy Characterization in Bipolar Ta/MnOx/Pt Resistive Switching Thin Films” , Journal of the American Ceramic Society Vol. 96 Issue 4, pages 1234-1239 (2013)
- •20. S.G. Park, M.K. Yang, Hyunsu Ju, D.J. Seong, et al.“A Non-Linear ReRAM cell with Sub-1uA Ultra Low Operating Current for High Density Vertical Resistive Memory (VRRAM)”, International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM), 20.8.1-4 (2012)
- •21. Choi Sunyoung, Min Kyu Yang, and Jeon-Kook Lee “Effect of oxygen annealing on the set voltage distribution Ti/MnO2/Pt resistive switching devices”, Korean Journal of Materials Research, Vol.22, No.8, (2012)
- •22. I.G. Baek, C.J. Park, Hyunsu Ju, D.J. Seong, M. K. Yang et al,“Realization of Vertical Resistive Memory (VRRAM) using Cost Effective 3D Process”, International Electron Devices Meeting (IEDM), 31.8.1-4 (2011)
- •23. Min Kyu Yang, Jae-Wan Park, and Jeon-Kook Lee “Resistance Switching of Heteroepitaxial Cr-Doped SrZrO3 Thin Films”, Metals and Materials International Vol 17(4) P 637-640 (2011)
- •24. Min Kyu Yang, Jae-Wan Park, and Jeon-Kook Lee “Deposition of Cr-doped SrZrO3 thin films on Si substrates and their resistance switching characteristics” Journal of Ceramic Processing Research, Vol 12(3) P 233-235 (2011)
- •25. Min Kyu Yang, Jae-Wan Park, Tae Kuk Ko, and Jeon-Kook Lee “Resistive switching characteristics of TiN/MnO2/Pt memory devices”, Physica Status Solidi (RRL) 4, No.8-9 233-235 (2010)
- •26. Min Kyu Yang , Kyooho Jung, Yongmin Kim, Tae Kuk Ko, Hyunsik Im, Jae-Wan Park , and Jeon-Kook Lee “Voltage pulse induced resistance switching characteristics in a Cr-doped SrZrO3” Japanese Journal of Applied Physics (JJAP) 49, 111101 (2010)
- •27. Min Kyu Yang, Jae-Wan Park, Tae Kuk Ko, and Jeon-Kook Lee “Resistive Switching Behavior of Cr-doped SrZrO3 Perovskite Thin Films by Oxygen Pressure Change”, Korean Journal of Materials Research, Vol.20, No.5, p. 257-261 (2010)
- •28. Min Kyu Yang, Jae-Wan Park, Tae Kuk Ko, and Jeon-Kook Lee “Resistive Switching Properties of Cr-doped SrZrO3 Thin Film on Si substrate”, Korean Journal of Materials Research, Vol.20, No.5, p. 241-245 (2010)
- •29. Hyung Seob Min, Min Kyu Yang, and Jeon-Kook Lee “Improved optical and electrical properties of rf sputtered Al doped ZnO films on polymer substrates by low damage processes” “, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. A 27(2), (2009).
- •30. Min Kyu Yang, Jae-Wan Park, Tae Kuk Ko, and Jeon-Kook Lee “Bipolar resistive switching behaviour in Ti/MnO2/Pt structure for non-volatile memory devices”, Applied Physics Letter, 95, 042105 (2009).
- •31. Jae-Wan Park, Min Kyu Yang, and Jeon-Kook Lee “Electrode Dependence of Bipolar Resistive Switching in SrZrO3:Cr Perovskite Film-Based Memory Devices”, Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters, 11, H226-H229 (2008).
- •32. Jae-Wan Park, Min Kyu Yang, and Jeon-Kook Lee “Effects of Switching Parameters on Resistive Switching Behaviors of Polycrystalline SrZrO3:Cr-Based Metal–Oxide–Metal Structures”, IEEE T ELECTRON DEVICE LETTERS, 55, 7 (2008).
- •33. Jae-Wan Park, Kyooho Jung, Min Kyu Yang, Jong-Wan Park, and Jeon-Kook Lee “Set Power Dependency on the Resistive Switching in Cr-doped SrZrO3 Thin Films for Nonvolatile Memory Devices” IEEE International Symposium on May 2007 P.46-47
- •34. Jae-Wan Park, Kyooho Jung, Min Kyu Yang, Jeon-Kook Lee, Dal-Young Kim, and Jong-Wan Park “Resistive switching characteristics and set-voltage dependence of low-resistance state in sputter-deposited SrZrO3:Cr memory films”, J. Appl. Phys. 99, 124102 (2006).
- •35. Jae-Wan Park, Jong-Wan Park, Min Kyu Yang, Kyooho Jung, Dal-Young Kim, and Jeon-Kook Lee “Low-voltage resistive switching of polycrystalline SrZrO3:Cr thin films grown on Si substrates by off-axis rf sputtering”, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. A 24, 970 (2006).
- •36. Jae-Wan Park, Jong-Wan Park, Kyooho Jung, Min Kyu Yang, and Jeon-Kook Lee “Influence of oxygen content on electrical properties of NiO films grown by rf reactive sputtering for resistive random-access memory applications”, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B 24, 2205 (2006).
- •37. Kyooho Jung, Hongwoo Seo, Nambin Kim, Yongmin Kim, Hyunsik Im, Jae-Wan Park, Min Kyu Yang, and Jeon-Kook Lee “Temperature-dependent switching current of Cr-doped SrZrO3/SrRuO3 deposited for ReRAM applications by using PLD”, J. Korean Phys. Soc. 49, 1071 (2006).
- •38. Min Kyu Yang, Dal-Young Kim, Jae-Wan Park, and Jeon-Kook Lee “Resistive switching behavior of Cr-doped SrZrO3 perovskite thin films for random access memory applications”, J. Korean Phys. Soc. 47, S313 (2005).
- •38. Min Kyu Yang, Hyu Seung Yang, Jong-Ku Park,Keun Ryu,Yong-Bok Lee and Jeon-Kook Lee “Self-lubricating composite coating on air foil bearing shaft by Hollow Cathode Plasma Jet” Materials Science Forum Vols. 486-487 (2005) pp.157-160
- •1.Methods of forming semiconductor devices having threshold switching devices US Patent 10,714,685
- •2.Variable resistance memory device and method of manufacturing the same US Patent 10,186,552
- •3. Variable resistance memory device and method of manufacturing the same, US 10,186,552 B2
- •4. Method of forming semiconductor devices having threshold switching devices, US20180040818
- •5. Methods of operating variable resistance memory devices, US 9,378,811
- •6. Three-dimensional resistive random access memory devices, methods of operating the same, and methods of fabricating the same, US 9,093,369
- •7. Resistive random access memory devices having variable resistance layers and related methods
- •8. NONVOLATILE MEMORY CELL AND NONVOLATILE MEMORY DEVICE INCLUDING THE SAME, US 9,059,395
- •9. Memroy Device and Memroy Cell Array, KOR 1020140012210
- •10. Thin film structure for resistive random access memory having high device yield, KOR 10100944100009.
- •11. Thin film structure for resistive random access memory device having narrow set voltage window and the fabrication method thereof, KOR 1009638280000
- •12. Fabrication method of room temperature processed thin film structure multi-layered with metal oxide for high device yield resistive random access memory device, KOR 1010094410000
- •13. Thin films structure for resistive random access memory and fabrication method thereof, KOR 1007245280000
- •한글명 : 인공지능융합연구소
- •영문명 : AI Convergence Research Center
연구소 설립 배경 및 목적
- 국가 미래 성장 동력의 거점으로서 인공지능 반도체는 지속적인 국가핵심원천기술 확보와 더불어, 우리나라 산학연 기술역량을 결집하여 모바일, 자동차, IoT, 스마트 가전에 대한 집중을 시작으로 고부가가치의 인공지능 반도체 신산업을 창출함으로써 우리나라가 인공지능 반도체 세계시장 점유율 우위에 올라서는데 있어서 선봉장의 역할을 할 것이다. 이에 인공지능융합 연구소 개소를 통한 인공지능 전자소자의 원천기술을 확보하는 것이 이 연구소의 설립 목적이다.
- •2019.4. 지능형전자소자연구실 개소
- •2021.1. 부설연구소로 승급
- •2021.2. 인공지능융합연구소로 개명