Korean Language & Culture Learning Program
Enjoy a three-week long vacation improving your Korean language skills through our classes and establishing relationships with university students in Korea. This program will give you an opportunity to expand your worldview and to understand Korean culture.
- Qualified Participants: High School and university students
- Registration: Mar. 2, 2021 ~ Mar. 31, 2021
(via E-mail: email@example.com)
- Period: June 21, 2021 ~ July 09, 2021
- Number of Acceptance: 40 students (First-come, first-served basis)
- Inquiries: Institute of International Education, Sahmyook University
Period : June 21, 2021 ~ July 09, 2021
|1 week||AM||Arrival & Welcom Ceremony||Korean Language Class||Worship|
|PM||Oriencation Campus Tour||Free time||Gyeongbok Palace||Morning Calm Arboretum||Jaemyeong Lake|
|2 week||AM||DMZ Tour||Korean Language Class||Worship|
|PM||Amusement Park||Namsan Myeongdong||Free time||Korean Folk Village Han River Picnic||Cheongwadae Insadong||Write Letters to Parents|
|3 week||AM||Jeju Island Tour||Korean Language Class||Departure|
|PM||Broad-casting Hongdae||Closing Ceremony|
Program can be change to the weather and situation.
Korean Language Class
- Korean Language Class
- Write letters in Korean language
- Small Group Activities
- Korean traditional cultural experiences: Hanbok, Korean Folk Village
- Various Sports Activities: Free Access to Gym(Swimming, Basketball, Badminton, etc.)
- Socialize with SahmyookUniversity Students
- Seoul City Tour: Namsan, Cheongwadae, GyeongbokPalace, Insadong, Hongdae, ect.
- Other Tours: JeJu Island, DMZ, amusement park, etc.