Recruitment of short-term overseas trainees
- National Treasury Support: Full educational support – including accommodation, food and traveler’s insurance.
- Student’s expense: Round-trip airfare
- Credit recognition: 3 credits for liberal arts elective subjects
- Students enrolled in all departments (non-applicable to students that applied for leave of absence)
- A person who has completed at least one semester in this school and has a score of 3.0 or higher in the previous semester.
- A person who has never participated in language training programs funded by the government or their school during their high school and/or university years:
(Except participants in 2018 Winter Philippine Language Training)
- Those scheduled to graduate (more than 2 semesters in 4th grade) are excluded from the selection list (except for students in second semesters in 5th grade in architecture and second semesters in 6th grade in pharmacy)
- Those who can participate in group project activities
- Training institution: Overseas sister university
- Training: Language Training + Team Project (3 days)
- Recruitment: 00 people
- Selection process: Twice the number of applicants is selected first and the second interview is conducted.
- Primary selection:
- ①Higher grade order (50%)
- ②Last semester’s grades (50%)
- ③Language score (up to 5 percent of added points) – above the official English standard score
- ⅰ.Additional points are applied based on TOEIC scores. When other language scores are applied, the lowest TOEIC score is applied if the distribution range of language scores is wide.
- ⅱ.Additional points: 600 points to 699 points 2%, 700 points to 799 points 3%, 800 points to 899 points 4%, and 900 points to 999 points 5%)
- ⅲ.Base score: 600 TOEIC/ 69 TOEFL (IBT)/485 TEPS/ 110 TEPS/OPIc IM1
If you enter the wrong language score when submitting the Suwings application, the applicant will be responsible, and if you enter it falsely, the acceptance may be canceled.
- Secondary selection:
- ① Interview (80%)
- ② Academic plan (20%)
- Final Selection: Primary Total (50%) + Secondary Total (50%)
- Primary selection successful candidate: academic plan (attached form), copy of language report card, transcript
- Final successful candidate: Application for participation (print out from SU-WINGS)-parent’s consent form, copy of passport
- International Institute of Education 02)3399-3602, 3612 / Daniel Hall 108